Read more about cookies on the Post- och telestyrelsen website.
SFS: Lagen om elektronisk kommunikation (Electronic Communications Act) (2003: 389)
These cookies are used on the website
- Name: CC Cookie Consent.
- Benefits: The question will not be asked again the next time you visit the site, of you revisit it within a month.
- Data stored by the cookie: No personal information, only information about your computer and your browser.
- Storage time: The cookie is stored for 1 year.
Statistics on the use of the site
- Names: _ga, _gid, _gat, _qtrans_front_language
- Purpose: Cookies gather statistics about the number of visitors over time on the website, how long each visit is, which pages you have visited and from which website you came from and remember which language you have chosen to display on the website.
- Data that is stored by the cookie: No personal information, only information about your computer and web browser.
- Expiration dates: __gat expires after one minute, _gid expires after one day and _ga expires after two years, qtrans_front_language remain until you remove them yourself.
If you do not want to accept the storage of cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, your browser can be set to automatically deny cookies, or you will be notified each time a site requests to store a cookie. Through your browser you can also delete previously stored cookies. Visit your browser’s help pages for more information about this. If you choose not to accept cookies, the features described above will not work or only partially work on the site.